Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My trip to OZ

It's been forever since I've written, so I'll start back in february. Over valentines weekend Gracie, Marley and I drove to Oklahoma and Kansas to visit family. We got to see my brother, Dan before he got deployed to Iraq. He blessed his new baby daughter, Colette. It was such a beautiful blessing and Colette looked so beautiful in the dress Celeste made for her.
We spent monday at my parents and the kids played all day. They even tied a quilt top that my mom has had for 40 years. Grandpa Sessions did Abra-ca-dabra and dragged the kids around the house. Everyone left tired and happy. We had such a fun time and the kids really hung in there during the car rides. Thank goodness for DVD players in the car!!!!! We drove 1500 miles all together and came home with rug burns, bruises, a black eye and lots of good memories. We had a great weekend and loved seeing family!
We loved coming home to Douglas and a clean house. It was nice to be out of the car. There's no place like home!!!
Below I put together a slide show of our fun trip. This is my first slide show and I couldn't figure out how to turn some of the pictures, so sorry that they're sideways. I hope you enjoy!

No comments: