Saturday, March 28, 2009

Biz to the Rescue!


This week I redecorated our bedroom for our 7th Anniversary. So, I took the beautiful hand stitched quilt that my Mom made for us as a wedding present off the bed and washed it. I washed it on gentle cycle in COLD water and when I took it out of the washer I just about passed out. The Red pieces had bled onto the ivory pieces and it was bright pink!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!
This quilt is so special and my Mom worked on it for so many hours. I almost cried.

How to fix my problem? When I moved to Texas, my mother in law, Darlene introduced me to a magical detergent called Biz. So, I decided to hold my breath and wash it again with Biz and Tide...........4 times. It worked! Each time I washed it the pink faded until it turned out good as new. I'm sad about washing it so many times because I don't want to wear it out, but I'm SO happy to have my pretty quilt back to its proper state. I hope you can all find Biz in your stores because it's Awesome! Thanks mom for making us such a beautiful quilt. It is a very special keepsake. We love you!

No comments: