Sunday, January 4, 2009

New years fun!

This is my favorite picture!













Gracie was mesmerized


Gracie loved the fireworks so much! She did about a million sparklers and
she loved lighting the others with papi.




Yes Douglas has a sparkler in his mouth.
He's like a giddy little kid when we do fireworks.

Douglas and Trent


Brrrrr! It was SO cold.


Grandpa Riley, our awesome fireworks supplier!


This is Douglas saying "If you don't stop flashing that camera in my face, you're going to get it!"



We spent New years eve in Odessa with my in-laws. It is my mother-in-law, Darlene's birthday. So we did cake and presents and then fireworks at dark. I think the Williams family loves fireworks more than anybody I know. Grandpa Riley has the hook up and gets the best fireworks. Gracie really enjoyed it and Marley slept through the whole thing... again... just like the 4th of July. It's a great way to ring in the new year. We hope for the best this year and we'll work our hardest to make it great. May this year bring lot of happiness to all our families and friends.








1 comment:

The Bunker Family said...

I love the picture of Gracie captivated by the sparklers - it looks like you had a great celebration! Happy New Year!