Monday, April 20, 2009





Last Tuesday night Anita shaved my head and I shaved my goatee into a handle bar. So Wednesday morning the kids got their first look at the new stylings. Anita was showering so I was taking care of breakfast. I was still in my jammies. I put breakfast on the table and asked Gracie to say the prayer. I stood and tried not to bust out in laughter during her prayer. After her usual intro she said "Thank you that Daddy's in his Jammies" then she paused. I knew she was looking at me but I couldn't look at her because of the huge smile on my face, continuing she said "and thank you that Daddy's got a cool new moustache." I was so close to loosing control I had to cover my face. She finished her prayer in the usual fashion. She really made my day. I think it's a cool 'stache but it makes it so much better that Gracie approves too. She's a good judge of fashion!!
(I insisted on posting all these pictures of Douglas. I just love all his different faces. I have such a handsom eternal companion! Oh he looks mean, but don't be fooled! He's really sweet and funny. Don't tell anyone.)

1 comment: