Monday, February 2, 2009

Marley man



Marley's new funny face


This is what happens when Grandpa gets you dressed.


I wouldn't let grandpa fix his clothes until I got some pictures. Too funny!!!!



Marley loves working in the Garage. He loves tools, dirt and exploring.
He is helping Grandpa sand the canoe.



I think Marley gets more fun by the day. He has a great little personality. He's talking really well and copying all our words. He loves to say "hot!" and then he blows on everything. He loves having his picture taken and he says "teese" for cheese. He has a great love for Gracie and calls her "Geecy". Marley's favorite word is probably "bompa" which is Grandpa. This is very appropriate because he LOVES his grandpa! He loves to dance, tickle and give hugs.
He's just a lot of fun and a joy to be around. We're lucky to have him.

2 comments:

The Bunker Family said...

Oh, he is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! The onesie snapped on the outside of his pants cracked me up. Sydney's favorite of her first words was "hot", too. Who knew it could be so cute to say hot?! I can't wait to see all of you again!

Annie said...

Anita Anita Anita.... It is so good to see that your family is doing so well. You have such a cute family. I also just wanted to let you know that I just set up a blog for my family. You will have to check it out sometime. I love you and miss you guys so much.
Your Cousin Annie