Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Back to December

I love writing new blog posts, but it's difficult when it's been 4 months. The question is always, should I catch up or just start fresh? So because I don't want to leave out the happenings of our lives over the last few months I will catch up. Just be ready for lot's of pictures!
We had a wonderful Christmas at home this year and we kept it very simple. Grandma and Grandpa Williams came to celebrate with us and we spent a lot of time playing with Gracie and Marley. They love the attention! Here are a few pictures of the big day:

Marley loved all his presents! Obviously!

Gracie was ecstatic to receive pink cowgirl boots!

What a fun mess! I just get a kick out of the Christmas aftermath.

Gracie and Marley were so surprised to find their last present in the backyard. We had a very chilly but memorable time setting it up in the dark on Christmas Eve.

Hours of Light Saber battles raged through the day.

No comments: