Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Treasures for Jesus

Gracie and her treasure


This week has been especially stressful with both kids being sick, but today there was a shining moment given to us by Gracie. While we were cleaning we came across and old trophy of mine. Gracie gasped and picked it up to hold it up to her chest. She said "This is the treasure the wise men brought to the baby Jesus!" There was so much excitement in her voice and eyes. She really loves the Christmas story and I can see that christmas magic in her eyes just like I had when I was a little girl. It is so special!

4 comments:

Celeste said...

cute!!!

Sarah said...

Hello Cousin! I couldn't help but blog hop from Heidi's blog. Your little family is SO cute! I hope all is well and I hope you have a very happy holiday season:)

The Bunker Family said...

That is so cute! It makes it all worth it when our kids do these kinds of things. Also, Sydney has the same shirt - how funny that we both bought it for our girls?!

The Bliss Family said...

...It must be a cousin thing...blog hopping that is! Your kids are darling! That's a really cute story. Have a merry Christmas!!