Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Getting ready for Christmas


Gracie and Marley loved decorating the little trees!

So enchanting!

Handsom Douglas

I'm excited!

The final piece

My 3 favorite people!

Gracie's Christmas party at school

Marley even got to sit with the big kids and have treats. He was so happy!

I don't know who's daughter she is!?

I just love getting ready for Christmas. The house is transformed into a magical place and we all seem happier, more patient and excited. The kids have had so much fun decorating, making special treats and talking about the birth of Jesus. They understand so much this year. Their little spirits are so impressionable and ready to learn about the gospel. It's such a joy to read the scriptures with them and talk about the Nativity. I'm so grateful for the birth of Jesus Christ and the chance we have to celebrate his life and atonement. It really is the most special time of the year!

No comments: