Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's really Fall!


Douglas was busy at work making some amazing food








Gracie was very excited to eat!


I miss the beautiful fall leaves in Utah, but it feels like fall is finally here!
We had such a great Thanksgiving in Odessa with Grandma and Grandpa Williams and Uncle Leroy. Between Riley and Douglas we had some pretty amazing food! Of course I ate way too much pie, but Douglas makes great pumpkin pie and Riley made killer pecan pie with pecans he collected and shelled himself. Everything was so fresh and rich! I've been full for 2 days. The kids had a great time and Gracie especially loved the ham. Marley ate everything we put in front of him except the green beans. He's such a great little eater. We're happy to have the Williams family close by. We miss all the Sessions side, but we're grateful to have Grandma and Grandpa Sessions coming for Christmas.
Life is going well. Douglas is just about finished with his semester and we are looking forward to the extra time we'll have together. I'm having fun running around with the kids. They make me happy and crazy and I have to laugh alot! Gracie says funny things that are very insightful and she's a different princess every day. Marley started walking 2 weeks ago and he is very steady. He can really get around the house, which means he's into everything. He loves raiding the pantry and I have to hide my purse from him if I want to keep it in tact. He has been saying a few words like wassat, whoisit, hello, and papa for Douglas. We feel really blessed this time of year as we think of all our blessings. We have a lot to be thankful for.

No comments: